Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MTNL worst ISP with an uneducated customer support.

MTNL-The leading internet service provider as they say has really disappointed me with their services.First and foremost important thing to notice is their worst customer support who are illiterate people who don't know technicalities of internet at all.MTNL customer support,as I have heard so far from many of my friends say that these are aged people who answer to customer internet issues over phone and don't know any technicality about internet.

I have been using MTNL for past 6 months now.I am a gamer,blogger as well internet savy.I need my internet to be stable and up always.But this MTNL services really has disappointed me.Really,Its a government organization and people working there just dont care about our problems.Their customer support always talk rudely on phone.No ethics,No manners whatsoever.

Recently,faced a problem of High Pings in playing Dota 2 (online battle/strategy game).I was getting high pings like 300 ms and was lagging heavily.So,I called up their customer support and told about the issue that I am getting high pings while playing online games.Then,in reply I get to hear "What is Ping?'.Can you belive this?.This is MTNL techincal support for you friends.Worst,Unmannered and Uneducated.

PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING MTNL AS YOUR ISP.

BECAUSE YOU WILL SUFFER AFTER CHOOSING THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment