Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lumia Fever.Loving Windows 8 !

Recently,I bought Nokia Lumia 520 which I think was the awesome phone which I had ever brought.According to me some key features because of which I chose Nokia Lumia.

  1. Awesome looks and body panel.(Especially black)
  2. All apps are almost there which are the most required which I primarily use (Skype,Whatsapp,Gmail,Outlook,Hotmail,Office,Hike,Wechat,Linkedin etc many more)
  3. Nokia music.Would like to highlight this feature.This was the main reason to buy Nokia Lumia.They have a huge music library where you can download any original tracks and build your songs collection within a matter of seconds.
  4. Games do work well on the 512 mb ram of mine.I played asphalt,temple run,angry birds which run without lag and was a smooth experience
  5. Last but not the least,Touch factor is excellent.

Overall,I would suggest you all to go for Nokia Lumia 520 or any series according to your budget.A truly awesome phone and you will never regret buying it.

I bought it from Flipkart.com for 8500 INR with a 5 % cashback.

Soon,I will posting some useful posts about Lumia Windows 8 OS regarding the usage and tricks.Also will be posting about the Windows 8 store and the apps which I am using and there importance.

Lumia Fever over me now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment