Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Introduction

Hello Friends !

My name is Nishant and I love blogging in free time out of my work hours.So I have decided to setup this blog.My blog will be including all things which I develop interests into.I love learning new technologies and explore them.

About my qualification and profession,I am B.E(Electronics & Telecommunication) from Prashvanath College of Engineering and Technology,Thane(E) and currently working as an Intern in Red Circle Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ,Andheri(E) as an Oracle DBA from past 6 months.

My professional area of interests are Database Administration,Customer Relationship Management,Freelancing and Graphic Designing.My blog is dedicated to all these domains which I like to work upon.I will try to share everything which I cone across in my life daily with you all.My posts will be related to all these domains.

Hope you have great time reading my posts.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is denish....................i m writing this for a request......can u blog for"how to make a web browser?"

    ReplyDelete